- This beautiful private suite is available for weekly stays or longer (with optional breakfast coupons at extra cost at Rosie’s Diner (just a pleasant 2-block walk) ). It has its own private sitting room with fireplace, loveseat, swivel armchair, ottoman, HDTV / DVD, desk with chair, in suite coffee-maker, microwave, mini fridge, kitchenware.
- Fairfield Suite’s bedroom has a queen bed with comfortable do-not-disturb mattress
- Your attached private bathroom has jetted tub / shower, heated tile floor, adjustable lighting
Contemporary and sumptuous, Fairfield is a desirable one-bedroom suite with the look and feel of luxury … silk draperies, fine linens, ultra suede and leather seating, Tibetan carpets, live plants, original inlaid oak floor.
Relax in the comforts of your own private living room … ultra-suede loveseat and swivel armchair, leather ottomans, oak writing table with lamp and chair, natural gas fireplace.
Large, sunny corner windows brighten the spaces, and the comfort and luxury are further enhanced by a finely finished armoire with cable 37″ flat screen HDTV and DVD, wood floors, designer wool carpet, Sony CD / Radio, and individual heat controls.
Your own private coffee bar is just off your living room, equipped with a mini fridge, coffeemaker, kettle and teapot, barware, kitchenware.
Handsome French doors invite you into your serene bedroom retreat … a queen size bed with do-not-disturb mattress, fine bed-linens, custom built-ins, a luxurious wool area carpet over original fir floor, large bright window, original coved ceiling.
Your designer bathroom has an inviting, jetted soaker tub to sooth and comfort you, and the tub has a height-adjustable, hand-held shower.
*Fairfield Suite’s Vacation Rental rates
1) Weekly from $525 (off-season) – $795 (high season) + 5% federal tax.
Weekly Vacation Rental rates include maid service every 7 days. Vacation Rental rates do not include breakfast. A convenient shopping district, called Cook Street Village, is just a 5 minute walk away … with 3 food markets, 2 pizzerias, a pub, a sandwich shop, a burger spot, 3 cafes and 4 coffee shops (along with a drug store, a convenience store, a barber, a bank, clothing shops, a hair salon, etc.).
3) Monthly $1500 – $2250 (high season) … federal tax is exempt.
Monthly Vacation Rentals include weekly. semi-monthly or monthly maid service, at an extra hourly charge. Please inquire.